Many men are interested in the issue of increasing potency as the long-term sexual activity of men defines such important factors as good health, self-confidence, mental stability, and high life expectancy. The best option would be, of course, access to a doctor, but you can use the proven and popular traditional recipes that increase potency.
It should be noted that traditional herbal recipes also have a beneficial effect on the level of “male power”, as the plants combine a whole range of anti-inflammatory, restorative, improves circulation and blood formation properties.
To improve the potency of using medicinal plants needs to be regularly taking nourishing herbal infusions and tinctures. Irregular reception is likely to be ineffective. Traditional medicine offers the use of certain herbs and herbal formulations, which can help solve sexual problems. For recipes, dried or fresh herbs are generally used.
St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
The herb St. John’s wort is known from ancient times as one of the strongest aphrodisiacs. It is used to treat sexual impotence, caused by stress and loss of strength. The use of St. John’s wort stimulates the glands and increases the production of androgens. An increase in male potency occurs against a background of a better mood. St. John’s wort is successfully used in the treatment of prostatitis and impotence. It improves blood circulation, due to which there is a steady erection. The duration of the treatment course should not exceed 3 weeks.
It is desirable to take St. John’s wort in the form of tinctures or extracts:
• To prepare the infusion on the water, you need to add 10 grams of dry or fresh chopped herbs in a glass of boiling water and leave it to infuse for about 30 minutes. After this, the resulting mixture must be filtered and taken 50 ml 3 times daily before meals.
• To make a tincture, it is necessary to mix 100 g of chopped St. John’s wort and 500 ml of 40% alcohol. This mixture should be insisted for 10 days, after which it should be filtered and taken 3 times daily before meals for 40-45 drops.
Cyprus Angustifolia (Epilobium)
Ingredients of Cyprus Angustifolia are extremely rich in vitamins C, A, and Group B, it contains about 70 different minerals, 18 amino acids, bioflavonoids, and pectin. All this allows Cyprus Angustifolia to successfully cleanse the body of harmful substances, update and rejuvenate the fight against various diseases and lead to normal male sexual activity.
Stimulation of the endocrine system contributes to the development of testosterone and improving hematopoiesis processes contributes to a better blood supply to the genitals. Cyprus Angustifolia has a mild sedative effect, it helps cope with the effects of stress, which often has a negative impact on men’s sexual abilities.
These qualities make Cyprus Angustifolia an indispensable tool in the fight against weak potency, especially as he copes with the disease, which often serves as the primary cause of impotence – enlarged prostate and other similar problems.
A few folk recipes for Cyprus Angustifolia:
- The easiest way – pour boiling water over the dried leaves of fireweed, infuse for 5 minutes, and drink tea twice or thrice a day.
- A useful decoction can be prepared based on an Epilobium-herb root, dug in early autumn, washed, and chopped. Take 2 tbsp. l. chopped root, pour half a liter of water, and boil for about 20 minutes. The ready decoction is cooled and filtered, and then drunk for two weeks, 1 cup before breakfast and half an hour before bedtime.
The ready broth is cooled and filtered, and then drunk for two weeks in the glass before breakfast and half an hour before bedtime.
This herb contains significant amounts of ascorbic acid, gum, camphor, and tannins. Calamus root has a tonic and restorative effect.
Men have long used this plant to stimulate semen production and as an agent which leads to a gradual activation potency. With the purpose of treatment chew a small piece of dried root of Calamus as chewing gum or prepare tinctures, teas, and herbal teas based on it.
Calamus root is a potent substance so its use is imperative to agree with the doctor and adhere strictly to the recommended dosage.
Here are a few recipes for potions from the rhizome of the plant:
- A tablespoon of dried root pour a glass of boiling water, then insist and drink a quarter cup three times a day for half an hour before a meal.
- To prepare the tincture in 1 liter of 40% alcohol add 100 g of crushed roots then insist for 2 weeks and use a spoonful before eating.
The effect of this plant is aimed at improving blood supply to the genitals and libido recovery. For therapeutic purposes, use aloe juice, which contains vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, and trace elements. Most often, aloe is used in combination with other medicinal substances such as wine, honey lemon, nuts, or herbs.
The juice is extracted from the lower and middle leaves, which are the most developed, and can be used as young shoots. The fresh extract has the most pronounced healing properties.
Aloe has a laxative effect, so it is not recommended to use it with abdominal pain, acute inflammatory processes in the intestine, appendicitis, ulcers, and intestinal obstruction. Treatment with drugs based on aloe vera should be agreed upon with your doctor.
Traditional medicine recommends the following Aloe Vera Plant recipes:
- Aloe leaves are maintained at a temperature no higher than 10 degrees in a dark place for 10 days, then squeezed juice from them. 100 g of the extract is mixed with juice 5 lemons, 400 g of honey, and 600 g of walnut (cores). Means taken before meals three times a day on a tablespoon.
- Aloe leaves are maintained at a temperature no higher than 10 degrees in a dark place for 10 days, then squeezed juice from them. 100 g of the extract is mixed with juice 5 lemons, 400 g honey, and 600 g of walnut (cores). The resulting composition is taken before meals three times a day on a tablespoon.
- From the lower leaves of aloe juice extract in an amount of 150 g, is added to it 400 g of port and 300 g of honey. The ingredients are mixed until smooth and insisted on one week. Eat a tablespoon of drugs at every meal.
Germander (Teucrium chamaedrys)
Traditional medicine considers this plant omnipotent, because it has a pronounced stimulating effect, fights impotence and prostatitis, and solves the problem of frequent pollution. The effectiveness of drugs based on herbs Teucrium chamaedrys is due to the presence in it of the set of active trace elements, essential oils, and tannins.
Germander has a bracing, tonic effect, and beneficial effect on the genitourinary system, so it is an effective remedy for low potency caused by various reasons. The medicinal properties have decoctions and infusions of dry herb Germander, which has a laxative effect, therefore, are not recommended to receive people suffering from diarrhea.
Some folk recipes to increase potency based on Germander:
- Take 5 teaspoons of chopped dry herb and brewed a cup of boiled water, and then insist for 45 minutes. Ready infusion to be taken three times a day a quarter cup.
- The small amount of water (about 300 ml.), put 3 tablespoons of dry grass and tantalized over low heat for 45 minutes, strain, and drink 50 ml. four times a day for half an hour before meals.
The contents of a large number of vitamins, organic acids, flavonoids, resins, tannins, cymene, thymol, gums, and bitters determine the effectiveness of this plant to strengthen men’s health. The presence of zinc in its composition allows advantageously used thyme solutions for sexual problems. It is used to prevent and treat a number of diseases: prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and impotency, which have a direct effect on the sexual activity of men. Thyme strengthens the erection and makes the sperm more mobile.
Methods of using this drug are very diverse. In addition to the infusions and decoctions, as well as mixtures with other components, it is used for the preparation of special oils and medicinal baths.
Thyme recipes for the treatment of sexual dysfunction in folk medicine:
- Thyme mixed with olive oil in a ratio of 1: 3. Half hour warmed on a steam bath and then allowed to stand overnight. Prepared oil is thoroughly filtered and stored in a refrigerator. The oil gently rubs in the crotch area to stimulate bioactive points.
- 4 tablespoons of thyme mixed with oregano and mint, take one tablespoon. The mixture is poured into a thermos, pour boiling water, and allowed to stand overnight. The next day, drink the entire portion, dividing it into several times per day.
This is a useful and valuable medicinal plant. It contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, acids, a wide range of micro and macro elements, volatile, and tannins. For the treatment of male problems, all parts of the plant are used in recipes: leaves, seeds, and roots. From them prepare infusions and teas, and the mixture is added to food.
The preparations that are based on nettle promote potency, increase sexual desire, normalize the activity of the genitourinary system, and treat some diseases associated with impaired sexual function leading to failure in bed.
Traditional medicine uses the following recipes based on nettle:
- A tablespoon of chopped leaves of the plant is poured into a glass of boiling water, covered, and insists 20 minutes, strain. Drink the infusion half an hour before meals with 70 ml.
- 5 tablespoons of seeds of nettle pour half a liter of grape port and boil for 5 minutes, cooled and filtered. Take a quarter cup at bedtime and a one-tablespoon before each meal.
In fact, there are a great many folk herbal recipes in the long practice of herbal medicine. The challenge is to pick the most optimal recipe for each particular sexual disorder in order to achieve positive results in the treatment.
Leave a Reply