Why do Men Need Multivitamins?
Yes, of course, there are many factors, that determine the decrease in life expectancy the stronger sex. Bad habits that men exposed to more women, dangerous and arduous professions and types of work that women cannot perform physically … All of these factors are true.
However, it is also important to understand that one of the essential causes of the deteriorating of men’s health is a deficiency in nutrients that are consumed in the process of implementation of the various loads. Obviously, it is necessary to restore the spent valuable resources and mitigate the effects of negative factors on health and to support it. It is for this purpose created a multivitamin for men.
It is necessary to recognize that doctors and pharmacists have begun relatively recently to take care of men’s health. Biologicals for women, vitamins for pregnant and lactating, supplements for children and the elderly have long been available on the market. However, special funds for the stronger sex exist on the market only a short time. Prior to this, it was thought that men are the most stable part of the population and only now revealed that they too are vulnerable and their health needs to be protected.
Composition of Multivitamins
The food we eat has a mixed composition. For example, along with the carrots, we consume not only vitamin A, and eating a steak, we get not only the pure protein. In any food product contains approximately 100-400 different microcells, which together provide a complete and digested positive effect on the organism. So carrots, steak, and any other product or dish – a rich set of useful components, important and needed by the body.
To effects of dietary supplements were more pronounced, holistic and combined, it is desirable to take them in the complexes containing more than one, two, three and more active components. Multivitamins for men contain vitamins, minerals, vitamin-like substances, amino acids and other bioactive components that, working together, provide a noticeable effect.
Thus, multivitamin complexes usually include the following elements.
• Vitamin A (beta-carotene), D, C, folic acid, E, K, B1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12, biotin.
• Mineral components: potassium, iodine, calcium, boron, vanadium, manganese, copper, magnesium, molybdenum, zinc, chrome.
• Bioactive substances: alpha-lipoic acid, bromelain, amylase, ginkgo Biloba, nettles, inositol, coenzyme Q10, lipase, grape seed extract, lutein, kelp, lycopene, papain, Serenoa creeping, ginseng, choline, ZMA (zinc aspartate monome thionin, magnesium aspartate, vitamin B6).
Benefits of Multivitamins for Men
Thus, vitamin complexes have a multilateral positive effect on the body. You will receive the following benefits:
1. Multivitamins have a strong immunostimulatory effect. This is very important because it is immune status determines how the man will be susceptible to infections or resistant to it. This stimulation and activation of immune cells leads to getting rid of infections reduce inflammation and other positive changes.
2. Multivitamins have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. Heart – it is generally one of the weak points of the male body. In men, an average of 10 years earlier than women starts progressing atherosclerosis. The men at an earlier age than women for the first time address to the cardiologist with coronary heart disease. They are more prone to heart attacks and strokes. Multivitamins for men may actually have a positive effect on the health of the cardiovascular system of a strong half of humankind.
3. They have a beneficial impact on the digestive tract and help the liver more effectively neutralize toxins and remove them from the body. It is very important for the males, who often succumb to bad habits.
4. Resolve some problems with skin and hair, improving the condition of nails. Of course, the stronger sex is not as concerned about beauty as a woman, but everyone wants to look good people. Especially when you consider that men are more likely than women to suffer from seborrhea and baldness, and this need to do something.
5. Strengthen the nervous system; improve brain activity and memory, increase concentration, decrease fatigue. It is useful to absolutely everyone, especially those who work hard and intensively, makes important decisions.
6. Improving the efficiency of sports training: increase physical endurance, especially during aerobic exercise, reducing the side effects of steroids, accelerate muscle growth, improve neuromuscular transmission.
7. Improvement of the reproductive system: the components of the preparation enhance spermatogenesis and increase the level of testosterone.
8. Due to the presence in the vitamin complex of useful microelements, they have some anti-cancer effects, particularly against cancers of the prostate, lung, and intestine, which are more common in men than in women.
Indications for use of multivitamins
What categories of men need to take multivitamin supplements:
1. Men who have problems with the reproductive system: sterility, potency disorders. It is important to take vitamins if you have a disease as prostatitis. As you know, even with intensive care clinical cure of the prostate (ie the disappearance of symptoms) is not accompanied by a full restoration of the normal structure of the prostate. The disease is more than 90% of cases become chronic, and then there are complications. In order not to allow this to happen, it is necessary to take a course of vitamins at the first sign of the disease.
2. Men with diseases of the digestive system, liver, skin, as well as immunodeficiency.
3. For high loads: both mental and physical, as well as frequent stress and chronic fatigue syndrome.
4. In the presence of vitamin deficiencies and micronutrient deficiencies.
5. The health of men as a preventive measure.