How to increase your time, quantity & joy…
Premature ejaculation also referred to as PE, is a very common form of sexual dysfunction among adult males. It is estimated that 20 to 30% of all males suffer from PE. Even though the terms “rapid ejaculation” and “early ejaculation” are more accurate descriptions of PE, the popular name “premature ejaculation” is the term used by most people.
What is an ejaculation?
Ejaculations happen when the prostate gland releases seminal fluid and sperm.
Stages of ejaculation
In humans, ejaculations consist of three steps, including:
- Arousal: The male is aroused sexually
- Erection: His penis becomes hard in response arousal
- Ejaculation: He ejaculates in response to physical stimulation
How do you define premature ejaculation?
Not everyone agrees on a single definition of PE. Those who call themselves “experts” say it’s the inability of a man to delay his ejaculations until the woman reaches her orgasm 50% of the time.
Simply put, PE refers to an ejaculation that happens much sooner than the man would like. This could happen before or after penetration. But it always leads to a stressful situation for both the man and the woman.
What causes PE?
So far, no one really knows what causes PE. But there are some psychological/behavioral and biogenic etiological proposals. One is that stress, anxiety, and guilt could contribute to this problem. Sometimes PE results from a known medical condition. If so, you need to discuss it with your physician.
How is PE treated?
At present, there are some ways to stop premature ejaculation:
- Prescription drugs: The American Urological Association says that you should try antidepressants as a first choice. Among these are Fluoxetine, tricyclic, sertraline, paroxetine and tricyclic clomipramine. They tend to increase the brain’s level of serotonin, a hormone that is associated with the PM. But the biggest problem with these drugs is the side effects they caused when you use them for an extended period of time.
- Exerting pressure on the perineum. Moderate pressing by three fingers to a point located in the middle of the perineum between the anus and testicles before the climax. Fingers thus should be slightly bent. Ask your partner to apply this pressure for you. Furthermore, may help such a method as an arbitrary compression anal sphincter.
- Try the squeeze technique
Have sex until you feel the first sign of the approaching early ejaculation. At that point, your woman can stop it by repeatedly gently pressing the fingers on the head of the penis to the point where it meets to “bridle” (interrupted flow of impulses coming from the genital area in the central nervous system). Stop sex for about 30 seconds and then start again. Repeat this method until you want to ejaculate again.
- Testes tug
When a man approaches the state of orgasm his scrotum rises up closer to the base of the penis. You can delay ejaculation when gently pull your testicles down and away from the body. It is best if your partner will do it for you.
- Method of distraction
In some cases, you can use the distraction to stop premature ejaculation. During intercourse, the man turns his attention and begins to think about something extraneous, or football, or about everyday problems and so on.
- Wear a condom.
Men with high sensitivity are particularly recommended to use a condom with slight numbing gel on the inside. It is applied to the glans of the penis a few minutes before sex. Avoid very thin condoms.
- Natural techniques/exercises: Natural techniques include “stop-and-squeeze” strategies, along with sexual stimuli distractions for the purpose of holding back the ejaculations until both sex partners are “ready.” But the problem with this strategy is that everyone is not able to do it, even after much practice. That’s because for some it could take months or years before they get any results.
- Minerals, vitamins and herbal therapy: Some minerals and herbs are very effective in improving premature ejaculation if they are blended properly. These herbs and minerals include Asphaltum (Shilajit), Withania Somnifera, Asparagus Adscendens, Tribulus Terrestris, Asteracantha Longifolia and Mucuna Pruriens. These ingredients work together to improve the PE, increase libido, help treat erectile dysfunction and make sex more enjoyable. ProSolution Plus is one of these male sexual enhancement products that are herbal-based and has all the above ingredients.
So if you’re not satisfied with the erectile dysfunction drugs you’re currently using, you should try ProSolution Plus Herbal Formula that has been clinically tested in a lab and proven in research. It’s all-natural and does not require a prescription. This product is designed to help for PE and boost your sexual pleasure. And it can also help men perform better, with sexual health, greater sex drive, better erection quality according to most males who use the product. But most of all, it helps you maintain a strong, healthy erection during intercourse. In addition, you can find online the best premature ejaculation products which are specifically designed to solve this PE problem.
Leave a Reply