Psychology is very important in all spheres of life, including sex life. What a man thinks of himself, what he is really a lover, can determine its behavior in sexual relations. That’s why for the treatment of diseases and eliminate problems with potency, one of the attending physicians must always be doctor-psychotherapist.
Doctors have long been well aware of such medical terms as psychological impotence. It’s such impotence, which is caused by the different psychological experiences disorders.
What is psychological impotence and what main causes it?
- Unsuccessful first sexual experience. As a rule, the first sexual experience puts a mark on the future sexual life of men. There are many reasons for the failure: a strong nervous excitement and, therefore, lost an erection at a crucial moment. Strong sexual arousal and as a consequence of rapid ejaculation, etc. However, you just have to understand that each man had their first sexual experience, and if not all, many guys made mistakes. This is similar to the situation as the first time to stand on skates – bugs and downs are inevitable.
- The fear of being incompetent in sexual terms, fear not satisfy the partner. Subconscious fears, along with complexes, which arise from a lack of experience and uncertainty. All this refers to psychological disorders that may lead to erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Complaints and comments from the disgruntled partner. Men are very vulnerable creatures with regard to claims to their abilities in a sexual matter. Therefore, the girl, showing dissatisfaction with your partner, can cause a man insults that will haunt him all his life.
- Consciously or unconsciously antipathy towards a woman. In the end, the partners may simply not coincide and do not approach each other.
It is necessary to distinguish between psychological and physiological disorders of potency. For example, if an erection problem only occurs close to your partner, but alone, you can easily cause a long and strong erection, such as in your fantasies, then most likely it is a psychological impotence.
How to solve the psychological problems of potency?
- The first thing to do is to determine the source of the problem. Think about what is causing fears and emotions? Are your fears justified?
- Enlist the greatest possible confidence. Think that can make you feel the most confidence, and embody it. For example, your thinking must be something like this: “I have a good potency because I was doing exercises to increase potency, I eat right, I am prepared, I am confident that my strong potency will not disappoint me.”
- Follow general guidelines that will help you feel more confident: watch your health, eat foods that increase potency, do special exercises. To preserve sexual function periodically monitor the level of testosterone, exercise regularly. What would you do, it should strengthen your self-confidence.
Enlist the support of your partner – it is the most important part. In the case of an unsuccessful sexual intercourse could you explain to your partner about your problem without fear or embarrassment. That this is the whole point of getting rid of the fear of sexual intercourse failure. If you are not afraid of possible failures and worry about it, that failure will not follow. This method is most effective, because It allows you to meet face to face with these concerns, so to say under “combat conditions”.
If you do not have a permanent partner, but at some situations, you can have probably spontaneous sex with the woman you like you remember about the recommendations of the first two paragraphs.
If you do not have problems with potency, but there are just some psychological problems, then just be confident in yourself and focus on the fact that you will succeed.
Most often, such problems including psychological impotence occur in young men who do not have enough sexual experience. Existing drugs cannot solve the problem of human personality, but they completely take control of physiological processes, which also depend on the psychological state.