According to statistics, millions of men worldwide suffer from impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction. This sexual disorder involves problems such as the inability to achieve and maintain an erection during intercourse, loss of libido, and premature ejaculation.
While modern medicine has achieved outstanding results in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) should be remembered that there is an alternative natural solution proven for centuries. For example, to enhance male potency herbs, which are in most cases in the home can help restore sexual health.
Many men who have problems with potency, first of all, begin to use pills for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. But they often forget or simply do not know that there are effective traditional natural remedies, such as herbs to increase potency.
The wide range of medicinal properties of herbs enhances male potency received special popularity in the last decade. Herbal therapy has several advantages in the treatment of impotence over drugs to treat erectile dysfunction.
The Benefits of Male Potency Herbs
- Herbs are natural plants that do not contain any artificial ingredients, causing allergic reactions or other side effects.
- Herbal treatment is cheap and available to all men methods that can be used at home and get the expected therapeutic effect. Herbs are sold in every pharmacy, and they are much cheaper than ED drugs.
- Savings. Herbal treatment is cheap and affordable for all methods that can be used at home and get the expected therapeutic effect. Herbs are sold in every pharmacy and they are much cheaper than popular erectile dysfunction drugs.
- Sustained positive treatment. The use of plants compared with conventional drugs gives a more stable and prolonged positive result, which can keep for a long time under the condition that the man will lead a healthy lifestyle.
- No side effects. With the right herbal treatment, side effects are minimal or virtually non-existent. But the drugs have some unwanted Side Effects that affect the functioning of individual organs and the organism as a whole.
Unlike erectile dysfunction Medications, which act relatively quickly herbal treatment takes some time. The therapeutic effect can be seen only after a full course of treatment.
How to Achieve a Maximum Effect?
Ensure the expected therapeutic effect can help the simple rules that must be followed during treatment.
- Use only those herbs, which you have learned from reliable sources, and officially. Always check the veracity and reliability of the recipes with your doctor. There are no universal herbs that would be suitable for everyone. Since almost every person has accompanying diseases, it is possible that some of the herbs are contraindicated for you.
- If you are taking any medications on a regular basis, you must first consult with a physician about their compatibility with the traditional methods.
- During the first few days of treatment, make sure that you are not allergic to herbs unfamiliar to your body from the selected recipe.
- Using herbs to raise the male power, do not expect results in the first days of treatment. Be prepared for long-term use of herbal medicine.
- During treatment, do not drink alcohol, and give up smoking.
- Stick to a light diet, which helps to mobilize the vital forces in the fight against impotence.
Before herbal medicine, it is necessary to ascertain the cause of the weakening of potency, and already the basis of this is to select the right grass. If there is a psychological factor, it is necessary to use plants with calming properties. If there is a stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs, it is necessary to use the herb to improve blood supply. If the cause of the sexual disorder was overwork, it is necessary to apply restorative herbs. In any case, it is necessary to consult a doctor before starting herbal treatment.
The Best Herbs for Male Potency
The best male-potency herbs have a tonic, stimulating, and strengthening effect, they strengthen virility and have a beneficial effect on the circulatory system. For example, aloe vera increases potency by normalization of blood circulation in the pelvic organs. Ginkgo biloba stimulates micro-circulation in the genital organs, but it is contraindicated in patients with high blood pressure.
If you are having problems with potency against the background of disease or inflammation of the urogenital system, use it for the treatment of anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory herbs and plants. Among them, noteworthy Аеsсulus hiрросаstаnum L. This plant treats prostatitis, reduces the stagnation of venous blood in the penis, and improves arterial microcirculation.
Positive effects have plants with tonic effects. These include licorice, ginger, Tribulus Terrestris, and marsh calamus. They all contribute to the proper course of sexual intercourse. The healing properties of ginger are due to the fact that it is rich in zinc, which directly controls the process of the formation of sperm.
Good effects in the treatment of impotence and neurasthenia have Epimedium, ginseng, valerian, and peppermint. They reduce the severity of depression and increase libido (sex drive). Wild oats and nettle help strengthen stamina and virility, but nettle is contraindicated in varicose disease, and increased blood clotting.
Many men use herbs to improve potency. A magical effect is fresh celery leaves, parsley, black pepper, and spinach. They are rich in essential trace elements (zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorus) and biologically active substances.
Alternative medicine offers a huge amount of recipes based on herbs and plants that can be used to enhance sexual desire, strengthen erections, and support the prostate health and the sexual health of men.
Herbs that increase the male potency should be taken correctly, just follow the instructions on the preparation of decoctions and infusions, and their dosage.